G4 LED Light Bulbs
Traditional G4 halogen light bulbs work by applying an electrical current to a wire filament that glows white hot to emit visible light. Unfortunatley this type of lighting is extremely inefficient as most of the input energy is lost in the form of heat. This heat can also present an additional hazard in the way of burns or fire risk. LED replacement G4 lamps not only use 80 - 90% less energy, resulting in significant power savings or reduction in loads on batteries in boats, caravans or RVs, but also generate very little heat. They are perfect for use as bulb replacements in display cabinets in shops where heat may spoil products.
- G4-24SMD-1.5-WW RRP $6.85G4-24SMD-1.5-WW incl GST NZ $6.85G4-24SMD-1.5-WW excl GST $6.85
- G4-1.5W-WW RRP $10.46G4-1.5W-WW incl GST NZ $10.46G4-1.5W-WW excl GST $10.46
- G4-2835-2.5 RRP $12.28G4-2835-2.5 incl GST NZ $12.28G4-2835-2.5 excl GST $12.28
- G4-R-H-2.5-WW RRP $12.08G4-R-H-2.5-WW incl GST NZ $12.08G4-R-H-2.5-WW excl GST $12.08
- RRP $10.47incl GST NZ $10.47excl GST $10.47
- RRP $9.49incl GST NZ $9.49excl GST $9.49