A60 LED Light Bulbs
The incandescent light bulb or lamp produces has been around since the 1800's amd produces light by applying an electric current to a wire filament which then glows white hot. Most of the energy applied to the bulb is lost as heat and the rest is emmited as visible light. Very little has changed in the design of this type of bulb since its original development and they are an extremely inefficient form of producing light in both homes and offices. The new LED powered A60 bulbs use up to 85% less energy to produce the same amount of light and generate very little heat, while at the same time looking the same as a traditional style bulb. The standard Edison Screw or bayonet base will fit directly into your existing socket and can even be dimmed without the need to change your dimmer. On top of saving a significant amount of energy, the LED globes will last 25 times longer to an incandescent which has an average life of 1000 hours.
- RRP $32.55incl GST NZ $32.55excl GST $32.55
- RRP $25.87incl GST NZ $9.20excl GST $9.20
- RRP $40.25incl GST NZ $25.00excl GST $25.00
- RRP $192.00incl GST NZ $105.00excl GST $105.00
- RRP $42.00incl GST NZ $22.00excl GST $22.00
- RRP $61.35incl GST NZ $45.00excl GST $45.00