The new Baracuda from Bluefin delivers over 4500 lumens of light and should be first choice of underwater lighting fixture for serious game fishers chasing Marlin or pelagic fish. The blue light not only helps attract bait fish, but with the help of a patented coaxial collimator optical lens, the Baracuda will also throw light on towed game lures
The Baracuda B12 features a 50 watt LED and is available in a choice of white, blue or green and is suitable for boats up to 25m/60'. Its compact, low profile is perfect for all surface mounting applications, on both the transom and hull sides.
- Suitable transom or side hull mounting
- Surface mount, requires 13mm/0.5" cable entry hole
- Recommended for boats up to 25m/80ft
- Fixture Lumens 4500
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 12/24V, Power Draw 4.6 Amps@12V and 2.35 Amps@24V
- Over/Under voltage,current,reverse polarity,active thermal protection
- Fixture profile 24mm, Under 1"
- Fixture diameter 140mm 5.5"
- Lens: optical grade high impact polymer,60 degree beam angle
- 2 years warranty